Thursday, April 23, 2009

Half-Way Done

I just counted, and I have three weeks left of school. Total. Two of those week are class, and the third is finals week. And then I am out for the summer and done with my sophomore year. 

I am halfway done with college. Scary thought. I honestly don't ever want college to end. It is so much fun. Now I know why people are always saying that college was the best years of their lives. Because its amazing... the freedom, the challenges, the friends.

That being said, I really hope these are not the best years of my life. I really hope it gets better than this. Don't get me wrong. These years have been great (and will only get better). 

But if this is the end of the uphill climb, if this is the height and it just plateaus from here... depressing. 

I hope my life just keeps on getting better and better. Even when I am past the age where I can dance in high heels and it gets harder to touch my toes or run a mile, I hope that things will be happening for me. 

On a side note: I want to be that granny who sky dives and goes on roller coasters with her grandkids. Spunky, I tell you. That's my goal. To be the spunky granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...