Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My New Get-Rich-Quick Scheme

I don't usually click on the advertisements that come plastered to the side of my facebook account pages, but today I felt adventurous. After all, the promise of making $25-$45 an hour freelance writing at home is a prospect not easily ignored. So against my better judgement, I clicked on the link. And now I don't know what to do.

On the one hand, every ounce of reason in my brain tells me that get-rich-quick schemes on the internet don't work.

And yet... what if, just what if, this one was legit? What if I actually could order this little start-up kit (only $3 or so for shipping and handling, nothing else), set myself up, and start earning serious money every week?

But in all seriousness, I am very tempted to start up a worthless email account with pseudo information (to protect myself, etc) and try my luck. Perhaps this is the wave of the future. I should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...