Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am now an official resident of Greensboro, Alabama. I have a house and a bed and a mailing address. I have a school and a classroom and a principal.
I live in the quaintest place imaginable, and right now, I'm having a hard time believing I'll ever get sick of this place. Never. It's toooooo precious (pictures to come soon).
Virginia from Montana (currently living/teaching in Alabama)
- Officially Moved In
- Out of Service
- Officially Hired
- Po' Monkey
- Refreshed and Renewed
- Khan Academy = Lifesaver
- . . .
- The Ruleville Mural
- Things I Never Thought I'd Say -- #1
- Closing Ceremonies at Delta State
- Happy Belated Fourth of July!
- Entering the Home Stretch
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 2: New Orleans
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 1: Swamp Tour
- Headed to the Bayou
- Shameless Request
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (479)