At Barnes & Noble--
Me: "Do you have a discount for teachers?"
Lady at Register: "Sure. What grade do you teach?"
Me: "Eighth grade."
I'm now eligible for teacher discounts. Because I'm a teacher. Kinda like senior citizen benefits except without the being old part.
Life is good.
- Officially Moved In
- Out of Service
- Officially Hired
- Po' Monkey
- Refreshed and Renewed
- Khan Academy = Lifesaver
- . . .
- The Ruleville Mural
- Things I Never Thought I'd Say -- #1
- Closing Ceremonies at Delta State
- Happy Belated Fourth of July!
- Entering the Home Stretch
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 2: New Orleans
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 1: Swamp Tour
- Headed to the Bayou
- Shameless Request
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (479)