Dear Friends, Family, and Complete Strangers,
This is a shameless request for written notes of encouragement, via mail, email or Facebook. Institute is challenging and draws every ounce of determination from me. It's an emotional roller coaster, often determined solely by the mood of my students and the success of my lesson for the day.
I need some encouragement.
Would you mind sending me something?
P.S. If you send me a message, I can give you my mailing address here at Institute.
- Officially Moved In
- Out of Service
- Officially Hired
- Po' Monkey
- Refreshed and Renewed
- Khan Academy = Lifesaver
- . . .
- The Ruleville Mural
- Things I Never Thought I'd Say -- #1
- Closing Ceremonies at Delta State
- Happy Belated Fourth of July!
- Entering the Home Stretch
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 2: New Orleans
- My Fourth of July Weekend Part 1: Swamp Tour
- Headed to the Bayou
- Shameless Request
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (479)