Monday, May 11, 2009

Finals Week

Finals Week has begun. And what better way to usher in the eventful week than to stay up until five in the morning writing papers! Joy! 

I guess I haven't written much in a while, and this blog only serves to say that I wont be saying much for the next few more days. It's crunch time. 

My List of Things This Week:

1. Write two three-page papers for Film History 1945-present. (one down, one to go)

2. Write another ten pages of my first screenplay. (shouldn't be difficult)

3. Eat lots of fruit snacks, little applesauces, and chocolate-peanut butter granola bars. Drink lots of coffee and tea. (Plan to work out next week.)

4. Finish my thirty-page stage play. (not nearly as finished as I would like)

5. Adapt that stage play into the first ten pages of another screenplay. (almost finished)

6. Get a haircut (Madison, Valerie and I are all going to go together. Haircut date!)

7. Study for French (This test isn't even anywhere on my radar.)

8. Study for Freedom in Rome (which will require a great deal of my attention, but happily, the test is not until Friday)

9. Pack up my entire bedroom and move into my apartment for the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...