Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chillingly Beautiful Photos

Following random link after random link (the best way to discover things on the internet), I found this girl's photo blog----> Vibish Inspiration Hub. While a photographer herself (she has her own website), she maintains this blog to put up photos taken by other people that inspire or move her in some way.

I want a photo blog! (Can I add another page onto this blog, I wonder?)

My favorite part about the blog is that after browsing through at least ten or so pages of photos that she loves, I really feel like I have a pretty good idea of what elements in a photo catch her eye. And I feel like I can almost imagine what her personality might be like.

Her blog has awesome, inspiring, and often chillingly beautiful photographs that she re-blogs from other places. Some of them are so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...