Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!

I feel like I'm in elementary school again. I was so excited about starting classes today that I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I also picked out my outfit for today before I went to bed, though I didn't go so far as laying it out (mostly because there is zero clear space in my room right now, since I haven't unpacked anything yet).

There's just something exciting about the first day of classes. I get a mini adrenaline rush when I wake up in the morning, and there's an extra bounce in my step as I walk across campus. Everything about the atmosphere here screams, "Today's the first day!!! Woohoo!!!"

At least, that's the way my atmosphere on campus feels. I pity the student who doesn't get excited on a day like today. It'll be a long semester for you, my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...