Monday, August 30, 2010

Open Letter to Rude Boy

Dear Boy on Cell Phone Hovering Over My Office Desk,

I am working. You are not. Standing over my desk while I am in the process of helping you is fine, but standing over my desk and answering your cell phone while I'm trying to help you is not.

When you are in a line or in an office and someone else is helping you, that is not the time to take a personal call. And if you must, please remove yourself from the room. No one needs to hear your daily agenda or how busy you are today or whatnot. That's your business.

Recap: Answering your cell phone mid-conversation with an official person (or even a peer) is rude. Please stop.

Sincerely,
Working Student Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...