Sunday, October 24, 2010

Longest Stretch Since July?

That was the longest I've gone without blogging since July, and it feels really weird (even though it was only a two-and-a-half day stretch). The festival was jam-packed with panels, movies, and events and we never got home before midnight or 1 a.m., at which point, we'd immediately crash-- leaving no time for blogging (and even if I could have stayed awake, it wouldn't have mattered since the hotel didn't have free Wi-Fi. Lame. I'm sorry, but the days of having to pay $10 for internet in a hotel room should be gone. I'm already dropping triple digits for this room, and the least you could do is let me get online for free).

Not blogging is really frustrating, because for once, I actually have interesting things to tell you. I want to tell you all about the Austin Film Festival-- the inspirational panels, interesting films, fun people I met. It was a great weekend, and I don't even have the time to tell you about it because I'm too busy putting together presentation slides, studying for tests, and writing papers. I have three papers, a test, and a huge presentation on Tuesday.

So I apologize ahead of time. I'm in the thick of things, and since I really need sleep and good grades this semester, you probably wont hear from me again until Wednesday-- at which point my awesomest, coolest brother ever will be visiting me here in the grand state of Oklahoma. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...