Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Set Up

I am back in Norman now, getting ready for classes to start tomorrow. I spent the entire day yesterday bringing all my stuff up three flights of stairs (from the basement to the third floor) and setting up my new bedroom. I have the same roommate as the last two semesters (Allie, who is tiny and barely clears five feet tall) and we have pretty much the same decorations as last year. But thankfully we have enough closet space, shelf space and drawer space to contain the massive amounts of clothing and accessories that two girls will inevitably accumulate.

I also spent the day looking up/purchasing all the books I will be needing for the semester. And I looked up all my classrooms on the campus map to make sure I knew where all the buildings were. So I feel pretty set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...