Monday, January 24, 2011

The Best Movies Ever

When I Have to Pick, I Tell Everyone My Favorite Movie Is:
  • Life is Beautiful (La vita é bella)



Other Movies that Blew My Mind: 
  • Fight Club
  • Memento
  • Gummo

Movies that Make Me Want to Make Movies:
  • Little Miss Sunshine
  • Sunshine Cleaning
  • Gummo (So raw and honest. And about a socioeconomic class-- intense rural poverty-- that society seems to always ignore.)
  • George Washington (for the same reasons as Gummo)
  • Blood Diamond (Movies have the power, on the smallest level, to change opinions and, on a bigger scale, change the direction of people's lives.) 

Movies I Love to Love (Just Because):
  • Away We Go
  • Forrest Gump
  • Smart People
  • Love Actually
  • Holiday Inn
  • The Royal Tenenbaums
  • Ocean's Eleven
  • Miss Congeniality
  • Pride and Prejudice (both the new one and the six hour A&E version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...