Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mama V

I guess I'm turning into the mother of my little memoir class. Jordan called me Mama V today. I can't help it. It's my Italian coming out in me.

Well, I actually don't think I have any Italian at all. But I've always loved hosting, and I'm a food pusher. These are all a stereotypical part of being an Italian, to which I very much relate.

Tonight everyone is coming over to my house and I am making them Creamy Tomato Artichoke Pasta (recipe courtesy of Pioneer Woman). I have literally made this recipe for everyone I know; it's my want-to-impress-people meal.

And we are going to have a fire in the fire pit and enjoy the gorgeous 75 degree weather we've been having (for the second day in a row!).

I will also try to take some pictures of the evening to share here. I need to start practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...