Monday, September 13, 2010

Until Saturday...

You will not be hearing from me very much until Friday has come and gone. I have two major applications due (my complete Teach For America application and the rough drafts of my statements for a Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship), and they will be consuming my life.

That is, they will be consuming my life on top of writing a short film proposal, editing film footage, researching growth strategies and recommending a specific growth strategy for my CCEW team, meeting with SFPC officers, writing a 2010-2011 budget proposal for SFPC, and reading Shakespeare, etc.

Wish me luck! And until the end of the week, you will just be getting a bunch of quotes and embedded videos from me. My apologies.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...