Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas?

Warm, rainy Arizona weather isn't exactly what gets me in the mood for Christmas. I've even slipped on my daily ritual of Pandora Christmas music while aimlessly cleaning the house. The last part is probably the direct result of not being at home anymore (not that my sister would mind if I randomly started 409-ing her house, I'm sure).

In short, I've been feeling much less Christmas-y in the last few days. But hopefully today will cure that. I'm braving the malls with my mother (what shouts louder of holiday cheer than a massive throng of frustrated, harried shoppers?) to find me a pair of black flats (yay Christmas presents!), and then my family and I are going to that rich neighborhood with all the Christmas lights that I was telling you about earlier.

I'm also buying some real film for the old camera that my mom is letting me borrow (made in the 70s = true vintage), so maybe there will be some pretty pictures of my Christmas festivities up on the blog soon.

Until then, may your days be merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...