Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Open Letter to Walmart Man

Dear Sir,

Normally I think it's a little creepy when random older men talk to me in the grocery store. But you were nice and only needed help finding the Jet Puff stuff. Sorry I couldn't help you out there.

I am so happy that I ran into you again later in my shopping trip. I'm glad you found the Jet Puff.

And THANK YOU for sharing your wife's fudge recipe with me. You didn't have to give it to me, even though you insisted you had more copies of it at home. And, seeing as both you and your wife signed the recipe copy at the bottom, I have a sneaking suspicious you found someone to share that recipe with on purpose. I'm honored you chose me.

Thank you for finding your own small way of spreading holiday cheer.

Sincerely,
Happy Shopper

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...