Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Open Letter to Caffeine

Dear Four-Cups-of-Coffee-a-Day Habit,

I have something to tell you, and it probably wont be easy to hear. Do you want to sit down?

Here's the deal. I realize that we have been in an on-again-off-again relationship for about four years now, but after finals week, we're through. For reals this time.

I'm sorry, but you just aren't good for me. You make me nervous and uncomfortable. I can focus with you, but then I'm so high strung that once you've left for the day, I crash into a tired, weeping mess. I really do weep a lot-- especially lately-- and I blame this on you.

So to save my heart, I have to let you go.

Sincerely,
Jittery Emotional Student

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...