Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Accounting = Bane of My (Spring '10) Existence

I have never been more frustrated in my life. I have a Financial Accounting midterm tomorrow, and I want to cry. Why does none of this make sense to me? I've done the reading (for the most part) and I go to every class (though I'll admit to zoning out rather frequently).

It's just so goddamn boooooring. So boring, in fact, that I have a really difficult time forcing myself to focus... and I'd like to think I have a pretty good amount of self-control and drive when it comes to studying and things like that. I mean, I usually take my grades far too seriously. I guess this time around, not so much.

I just hate the fact that I literally started studying for this test last week, and it makes just as much sense to me now as it did then. I feel like I have made zero improvement in my comprehension of any of it.

And the best part is, how do I expect to make any progress in studying if every time I get frustrated, I just turn to someone (like you, my reader) to complain? This is getting pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...