Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Missing the Olympics

I think this might be the first winter Olympics in memory that I haven't watched a single event on my own time. The only events I've been able to catch have been reruns that are playing on the televisions at work when I arrive in the evenings.

And the winter games are by far my favorite, because they have fun things like half-pipe snowboarding and figure-skating (the best event ever). Although on a side note, what is curling and why does everyone seem to be obsessed with it this year?

It's sad that I seem to be missing the entirety of this most auspicious and entertaining events... The closing ceremonies are only four days away!



On a totally unrelated note: The website for the 2010 Winter Olympics, vancouver2010.com, looks really cool... I like the icy blue-green theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...