Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today! It's Today!

My sister's water broke today at noon, and I am so ansy today that I almost can't sit still. I am having a terrible time concentrating in my classes and at work.

I mean, it is impossible to concentrate on anything when I know Evangelina and John are about to meet Isabella. I can't believe that so so soon, we will have a tiny new member of our family. How wonderful! I've been saving up all my tears for the last week (I even refrained from frustrated tears while studying Tuesday night) so that I can have buckets of happy tears to shed when I see pictures of her.

And I do expect pictures of her. Pronto. ASAP. I'll be sure to post them when I get them.

I cannot wait for her to join the world, and in a few months, I can't wait to meet her and hold her and play with her itty-bitty baby fingers and toes.

Good luck Evangelina! I'll be thinking of you (and Isabella)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...