Thursday, February 18, 2010

Two More to Go...

Things are really rolling for the remaining two film shoots I have this weekend.

All in one day, I got confirmations back for all my Friday actors and almost all my Saturday actors. I also have crew members for both days, and almost all locations are finalized.

I ran into a minor road block with one location, however, as Wagner Hall is closed on Saturdays. While thats a bummer, I think it might work out better this way in the end. That particular building, while more factually accurate to use (as it holds the freshman advising center-- the topic of our film), is much less cinematically attractive or practical. So having to find an alternate location might be better in the long run.

Other than that, no serious snags. This round of filming looks like it will run a lot smoother than the last one (at least on my nerves).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...