Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Notes on the Noms


I'm not really going to go into a huge long schpeal about the 2010 Oscar nominations. Lots of other bloggers and journalists have already got that area covered. But I do have a few thoughts...

1. I'm a little bummed that (500) Days of Summer wasn't nominated for Best Original Screenplay. I thought the story was brilliant.

2. I really need to get cracking if I'm going to watch all the films nominated for Best Picture between now and March 7th. So far I still need to see:
The Blind Side
An Education
A Serious Man
The Hurt Locker

3. In order to make more educated guesses as to who is going to win, I should see these movies too:
Crazy Heart
Julie and Julia
Invictus
Nine
Coco Before Chanel
The Young Victoria
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

The problem is, where am I going to find the time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...