Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Star Sighting - Day Six


My friends and I walked behind Naomi Watts and her entourage for an entire block before they turned onto a dock (headed to a yacht party, most likely). The funny thing is that I didn't even notice we were following her until when, about halfway down, she turned around to talk to a friend walking behind her.

At that instant, I felt a vice grip on my arm from Bria who was walking on my left.

"That's f**ing Naomi Watts!" she whisper/screamed in my ear.

I, of course, vice gripped Sam, the guy to my right and relayed the message (without, perhaps, the expletive), and we walked behind her party in stealthy silence, trying to eavesdrop and being all in all as creepy tourist as possible. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...