Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sur l'aéroplane!

Today I leave for Cannes, France. I've never been to Europe before, and I am beyond excited. Of course, I will do my best to diligently blog about my experiences while in such a beautiful foreign locale. You can be sure that, at the very least, I'll blab your ears (or eyes?) off about my adventures at the Cannes Film Festival. Expect pictures of celebrities, excessively long descriptions of the Cannes Market (where films are hoping to get picked up by distribution companies), and stories of miscommunications with the locals (because I do plan to practice my French while there). It'll be an eventful two and a half weeks.

In fact, there'll be a lot of happenings throughout my entire summer, and you can be sure this will remain an active blog during those hot withering months. So while you are lathering on tanning oil and lounging by the pool, be sure to pull out a push-up popsicle and keep VirginiaFilms bookmarked for summer reading. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...