Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fail

My excuse for not voting because I don't live in Montana (and haven't been following my hometown election races) is no longer valid. If astronauts made it happen, I should have too. I am ashamed.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/02/astronauts-cast-ballots-from-space/

One pitiful excuse I'll throw your way is that at least I wasn't completely hiding under a rock these last couple months. I was definitely paying close attention to the gubernatorial race here in Oklahoma, as I had very strong opinions about the outcome. In fact, for the first time in my life, the thought flitted through my mind that I wish I was a resident of this (rather politically backward) state, so I could vote on the next governor. Thankfully, the thought was a brief one. Then all the reasons why I love Montana more came to mind, and my sanity was restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...