Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now

1. Turkey, stuffing, and as much pumpkin pie as I can stuff in my face = only nine days away!


2. Everything Glee -- but especially this part.



3. The fact that Pioneer Woman will be here tomorrow. And I'll finally get to meet her. Is it weird that I'm a little anxious about that?


4. “The Author's Prayer:


Our Father, which art in Heaven,
And has also written a book...
- Anon
5. Of those who applied, every single one of the people whom I had the wonderful pleasure of working with in Philadelphia this summer were accepted into the Teach For America corps last week. They'll be going all over the place, including Charlotte (North Carolina), New Orleans, and Baltimore. And with my application, I found out that I've been invited to the final interview (and get to skip the phone interview step). So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...