Monday, November 15, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Writing a Novel

I can't resist. I really can't. I tried. I surfed the web for an hour. I wandered aimlessly through too many Facebook pages (and found out that some friends from high school are engaged. Congrats!). I did anything and everything I could think of to distract myself from this silly idea that I could write an entire novel in sixteen days. Two weeks and two days.

I'm crazy.

But who cares? I'm officially going to try.

Thanks to Rhonda, I'm listening to my intuition, heading the call of my heart, and channeling my true purpose (hopeful byproduct = courage). In other words, being too stupid to say "no" just might come in handy already.

I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...