Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Day Off and Counting

Today is the first time in about three days that I have put on pants.

Jeans.

I meant jeans.

That being said, not wearing pants at all would have been quite liberating. And cold. Not sure how much my roommates would appreciate it either.

Anyway, what I meant to say was that I am wearing jeans today. And I got out of the house. Another first.

Val and I are at Panera, where I ordered their delicious, to-die-for mac and cheese. I saw a few friends, wrote a couple blogs, read a few other bogs, and have basically frittered away a solid three or four hours doing everything but my miniscule amount of work I actually need to get done. This is pathetic.

And school was just cancelled for tomorrow. Which means that, including the weekend, we'll have had six days off. A mini spring break in the dead of winter. Excellent.

I need to get out of the house more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...