Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The View on My Walk

"Exercise gives you endorphins.
Endorphins make you happy.
Happy people just don't shoot their husbands."
-Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde

I have finally, after almost three years of college, created a work-out routine that fits in comfortably with my class schedule. Even now, I only go two times a week. But hey, it's better than nothing.

Despite the cold weather, and maybe because of all those endorphins, I love my walk home after the gym. It's still early, so there aren't very many people out, and the air is still crisp and fresh.

And most days, to shorten my walk, I get to meander through the football stadium.

*taken with phone

Without thousands of fans to put the place in perspective, it actually looks quite small.

Weird to think I'll never see a game there as a student again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...