Monday, February 7, 2011

Signing Up for a Little T.L.C.

I just spent $20 on a coupon for an hour-long massage (which is normally about $45).

Swoop!

Don't laugh. I think it's a perfectly good way to spend my money. In fact, when I get rich, I am going to get a massage at least once a month. They're heaven. 

And if I don't do all the other expensive things like dying/highlighting my hair, getting manicures/pedicures, and/or drinking a venti chai latte with two shots of espresso every day, I'll be able to easily afford (and justify) that massage. 

Yup. Can't wait. 

Maybe I'll treat myself to that massage on Valentine's Day. A single girl's got to do something special for herself on a day like that.

I mean, Valentine's Day is a day of love, after all. And I can't think of a better way to say "I love myself" than with a little massage therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...