Sunday, February 27, 2011

What A Weekend


It's been a busy one. Supa supa busy.

I ...

...

...

Hold on. I definitely did something.

...


Oh yeah.



I took lotsa pictures (240-ish), finished a couple drawings, went on a date, played Scene It with the Student Film Production Club, got a gazillion picture texts from my mom of my niece's first birthday party, and watched the Oscars.

And my little bro turned twenty yesterday. Seriously?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!

I remember playing Barbies Legos with him when we were little ones. We were inseparable as children, frenemies when I was in middle school, and great friends in high school. Now that I live far away, I don't really get to talk to him (or see him) as much as I want, but I'd like to think we get closer with every phone conversation. Someday, maybe, we'll again live closer than two states apart. Till then, Happy Birthday dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...