Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Open Letter to Guys with Facial Hair

Dear Scruffy Boys,

There's just something about you that makes my heart go pitter-patter.

Even if, on second glance, you may not be my particular type, I will still crane my neck, awkwardly stop talking, lose my train of thought, and all around embarrass myself immediately when I first get a glimpse of you.

You men just look better with facial hair. I don't know what it is.

For example, we'll start with Zac Efron. Not my cup of tea... too "pretty boy" for me.


But give him a little facial hair, and ...


Not bad.

Or let's look at Jake Gyllenhaal. He's looking kinda cute as a clean shaven fellow. 

Not bad. 
But with some facial hair -- SHA-BAM!



And last, but not least, the Sexiest Man Alive, Ryan Reynolds.

A beautiful specimen already.
 

But add a little scruff, and ....

 
.. Be still, my heart.

*Excuse me while I catch my breath*

*
**
***

Aaaaannywaaay...

Gentlemen of the world, please stay always rugged and natural. It suits you.

Though, let's not get carried away.



That, my friends, is the definition of getting carried away.

Also, on a side note, let's maintain at least a little weight and not revert completely to a hipster state of being. I prefer a little meat on the bones.

Sincerely,
Looking for My Own Mountain Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...