Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On the Bright Side

In the midst of this crazy hectic cycle of papers, packing, exams, T.A. office hours, shopping for internship clothing, moving into my new house, award ceremonies, meeting up again with old friends, and enrolling for classes (still), I am trying to remember that there is light at the end of the darkness-- wait, that's a silly analogy. How about... I'm swimming frantically, not sinking yet, and getting closer to the shore every day. Not much better, but it'll do.

Anyway, I counted today and I have TEN DAYS LEFT until I am flying to France! Crazy! I've never been to Europe before, and I cannot wait! The thoughts of all the fun I am going to have at the Cannes Film Festival are keeping me sane and going during these next two weeks. I just need to survive this last push of schoolwork and responsibilities, and then I am freeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...