Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thankful For...

Today, in the face of oppressive adversity (namely, an Accounting Exam at 1:30pm), I'd like to take a moment to realize that my life really isn't all that bad, despite the assets and liabilities-induced headache.

Reasons I am lucky today:

1. I fly to Los Angeles tomorrow for my introduction to Hollywood.

2. I meet my beautiful baby niece Isabella on Sunday.

3. My roommate continues to get sick and I haven't caught anything yet (Get better soon, Rooms!).

4. The tulips are bloooooooming on campus in gorgeous reds and yellows.

5. I have a mother who lets me call her at 3:30am to cry about my exam and who speaks true words of wisdom when she tells me to just go to bed.

6. I don't have to scramble around today for a green scantron (like I did before last test... too stressful).

1 comment:

  1. Dukester, just caught up on your oh so sweet blogness. Don't worry about accounting, you are going to be just fine i promise. Even if you get a bad grade, you will survive. Cross my heart. :)Your resume could survive a 2.4 GPA. :) -madison

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...