Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From the Dining Hall to 1300

An informal tour of a small portion of Temple's campus (a.k.a. the path I take home from the dining hall every day), courtesy of me.

That building on the right is very multipurpose.
The first level is full of a bunch of random stores,
including an optometrist, nail salon, movie rental
place, a coffee shop called Saxby's, and a bar that
apparently has the best wings ever.




A beautiful church mixed in with all the modern
architecture. There are quite a few buildings like
this around here, and I want to explore them all
before I leave. I also really wish I had a good
camera with me so that I could take awesome pictures
of them. Ah well, such is life.

Temple's cool school of business. I have zero idea
of the rigor of their program, but I think that those
giant letters are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Almost home! When I was getting directions to the cafeteria for
the first time, I was told to leave the dorm, hang a left, and then
follow the red brick road once I come to it. Can't say that the
directions were very good, but the road was definitely easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...