Friday, June 4, 2010

My Summer Plans

I've got the travel bug. After going to France, I can't stay in one place for a long period of time. The longest I'll be in one place is six weeks in Philadelphia. Other than that, it's all a week or less in lots of different places.

My next two and a half months consist of trips to:
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Philadelphia (internship)
New York City
Tucson, AZ

*Side note: I no longer have my internship in Los Angeles. Due to an unfortunate situation involving nepotism, I was told that I no longer had an internship (in favor of some guy's nephews). Lame. So I'm not going to L.A. anymore this summer. Instead, I got to stay longer in Oklahoma and then I get to go to Las Vegas (to see my niece again) and San Francisco (to visit a friend). Not a bad alternative, me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...