Friday, June 25, 2010

Wogging

I recently discovered that there has been a talent hidden inside me just waiting for an opportunity like this internship to really come out and shine. I like to call this skill wogging.

wo·gging (wôg'ĭng): v .
1. to jog and waddle at the same time: The girl was wogging down the hall.

Today I noticed this previously undetected skill when I realized that over the course of the time I've been here, my jogging has morphed into a jog/waddle. This is due to the fact that I still cannot manage to get out of my room early enough to be on time for anything and therefore find myself always rushing around. But what's really unique about this situation is that now, I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes and a tight pencil skirt. Hence the speed waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...