Monday, March 7, 2011

Adventurous?

Today I bought lunch at the Chinese restaurant in the Union. Which is significant, because no one ever eats there. Not sure why though. I guess it looks kinda sketch.

But because of the above, it also always has the shortest line. And seeing as the Quiznos line wrapped around the corner, and I'd forgotten to eat breakfast that morning, a short food line looked preeeetty appealing.

I decided to be adventurous and try it out.

Verdict: Not bad. Probably wont eat there again, but the chow mein was delish. It's hard to mess up chow mein.

Sorry for the blurriness. Photo was taken on the sly.

Also, I like how my definition of adventurous now includes ordering Chinese take-out.

What is my life coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...