Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sharing My Work

Yesterday I was useless. Completely useless. I slept in, made pancakes, drank four cups of coffee, took a nap for another couple hours, and then sat on the computer for the entire day.

The only semi-productive things I did were watch a TED.com video on spreading art and help Brittany spray a pantry shelf with bug repellent stuff.

Not much to write home about.

But then five-thirty or so rolled around, and I assessed my situation. Not pretty. Spurred by shame, I decided to do something useful for a bit.

So I took pictures of all the artwork I've created over the last two semesters. I've posted one below, and I'll add a few a week until you've seen 'em all.


I like to call this my inner angst picture. It's deep and troubled and mysterious. 

Or something like that. 

It was hard to get the lighting correct in this photo, so the painting actually looks a lot lighter than it really is. In real life, the blue and black are almost indistinguishable except under bright light (because I painted it outside in the bright sun).  

But it's kinda fun that way. Makes it more dark and brooding and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...