Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mailbox Surprises

The last two days have been awesome mail days. Really, the last month has been an awesome mail month. With my birthday and those Amazon.com camera splurges, it's been a pretty consistent stream of goodies in my mailbox all throughout March, and I love it.

In yet another example of mailbox domination month, the awesome birthday present from my sister Rebecca arrived yesterday.

Ta-da!


It was a pink explosion of baking things!


The cupcake recipe book is full of both practical, easy-to-make cupcakes, and wonderfully fanciful ones with rose petals coated in sugar. I can't wait to try making one of them. 

I love the pattern on the apron and oven mitt. 

And then today brought two precious pictures of my niece Isabella, who is already one years old. I can't believe how much she has grown! And still the CUTEST. THING. EVER.

So much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...