Saturday, March 27, 2010

Campaign Films Complete!

I am finally finished with all my campaign films!


"Moving Dead Week Forward" is personally my favorite of the ones that I made. The camera work, color, and sound are the best quality. And the filming style mimics The Office, which was fun to do (and fun to have people notice).




"Moving Student Organizations Forward" is the other film that I did that took a bit of time. It was really fun to make, because it was a great crew. But the video itself didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, and it was more difficult to edit. But it's not too bad, I guess.

(Side note: The blog cuts of part of the right screen, so if you'd like to see the entire picture, just double click on the video and it'll bring you to its YouTube page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...