Saturday, March 6, 2010

Four Days!

I love birthdays. I mean, I obviously love my own birthday (who doesn't?). But I love other people's days of birth too. I always try to make a special effort to wish them a great day, and if I'm close to them, I want to do everything in my power to make it wonderful.

The people who don't appreciate birthdays are a mystery to me. When else do you get to be treated like a princess (or prince, I guess)? When else do you get to plan fun events and get all your friends to "roll out" to them, under the guise of your birthday?

Birthdays are awesome days. And I'm pretty sure that even when I get to be forty-seven, or sixty-seven, or eighty-seven, I'll still think that birthdays (mine included) are the coolest days ever.


FOUR days until my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

... A few thoughts to pass the time...